How to Get Great Results from Your pH Test Strip
A Letter From the Owner … And Thank You!
Thank you so much for your purchase! Please read every word of this short PDF, because it will help you get great results from using this product - plus you will learn our exact recommendation for the best way to use your Just Fitter pH Test Strip!
You might wonder ...
Why Just Fitter?
In 2014, inspired by the idea of helping you create the perfect you, Just Fitter began manufacturing health related products such as the pH test strips. This type of test strip was easily recognized by the market. This was because of how accurate and fast it provided results.
Our desire was to make the pH test strips a great one … and that’s why I wrote this guide. In this PDF, you will learn how to best use this product, the benefits you can expect to see and feel … so that you will LOVE the experience of using it every day! If I can be of service, do not hesitate to contact me personally. I personally reply to all emails and I love to hear from our customers.
Regards, Michael Ford
Why You’re Going to Love Your Just Fitter pH Test Strip!
You’ve made a smart choice, and here’s why.
The exact meaning of pH is being disputed as either “Power of Hydrogen” or “Potential Hydrogen”, either way, it is written with a small p and a capital H to entail Hydrogen. pH is the scale used to measure acidity or alkalinity. Just Fitter believes that as part of our commitment to your health and wellness, it is essential to keep track of the body’s pH level, and thus we have studied and developed the Just Fitter pH Test Strips. We wanted you to have a reliable pH Test Strip that simply works each and every time… that is durable and is built with premium quality materials to provide ACCURATE results… and that’s exactly what it’s going to do for you.
In short, you’re going to LOVE the quality results when you test your pH level.
In fact, why don’t I explain …
Here Are 4 Great Things That Your Just Fitter pH Test Strips Can Do For You!
- With our fast changing modern world, it is a challenge to maintain a healthy lifestyle, as factors affecting our health just keep building up. Clean air itself is being threatened, and is one of the major pollutants of our body. Our body is designed to keep itself healthy, however, because of all the factors, environmental and otherwise, the body strives to keep up and sometimes fails, and this why we need to help our body boost itself to maintain the harmony within.
- The moment you receive the Just Fitter pH Test Strips, you will notice how easy it is to open the bottle packaging. The test strips fit well in the bottle and do not get in your way when you close and store it.
- When you first test your Saliva or Urine, you will notice how quick the colour indicator on the strip changes and how easy it is to match the colours with that of those provided in the packaging.
- Imagine coming back from the holidays and gaining some holiday weight. Imagine the acid your body may have accumulated. Your body will strive to maintain a healthy pH balance, but it will need more help. Keeping track of your pH level gives you an idea of the diet you should be on in order to be alkaline.
Now that you understand the results you can experience... I bet you’d like to know how to get the best possible results from your Just Fitter pH Test Strips...
How to Get the Best Results When Using Your Just Fitter pH Test Strips!
- It is advisable to test your body pH at different times of the day, three times a day. However, do not test your pH immediately after waking. Your Saliva and Urine will be more acidic that usual upon waking for the start of a new day.
- If you opt to test with Urine, we suggest that you start taking a reading on the second time you urinate for the day and keep the test strip in contact with the Urine midstream. A few drops would be enough for an accurate reading. Lay the test strip down for approximately 15 seconds and watch the colour indicator of the test strip change. Match the colours to the colour chart found in the packaging of the product.
- To test your Saliva, do not put the pH Test Strip in your mouth. First, fill your mouth with Saliva and swallow, then fill a spoon with Saliva and dip the pH Test Strip for 1 – 2 seconds and lay it down on a table for approximately 15 seconds and watch the colour indicator of the test strip change. Match the colours to the colour chart found in the packaging of the product. Flat, non-bubbly Saliva would be the best to test with.
Please remember that when handling the pH Test Strips, make sure to hold or touch only the white portion of the strip (the part of the strip that sticks out the bottle). Touching or holding the coloured areas may compromise the accuracy of the results.
FAQ’s About the Just Fitter pH Test Strips
Q. Can I use the Just Fitter pH Strips to test water?
A. The Just Fitter pH strips are for testing Urine and Saliva and have reactors in the strips to get more accurate readings. It is best to use a 0 – 14 range test strip to test water & food.
Q. Why don’t the colours match exactly against the chart?
A. The pH test strips comes with a two test colour system that has two squares using two different pH reagents. The top reagent is more sensitive to higher pH ranges (7.0 - 9.00) and the bottom reagent is more sensitive to lower pH ranges (4.5 - 6.75). This combination gives you an ideal reading of your pH level. Simply put, their two test colour system effectively measure a narrow pH range of .25 pH increments, so you'll know exactly what your pH is.
If you are not getting an exact match, this means you are testing in between ranges or you are testing at a more inaccurate time. If your strip isn't matching directly to the pH chart, take the top colour and match it with its closest colour on the pH test strip.
Ideally you want both pads to match the colour chart. The reason why there are two pads on the strips is for a more accurate reading, one of the colours goes from neutral to alkaline and the other goes from neutral to acidic so in essence going different directions on the PH scale.
Sometimes you won't get the pads to match the chart 100% because they work in .25 increments. For example, if your pH level is at 6.63 and the colour chart on the box goes from 6.50 to 6.75 then you would get slightly lighter colours than the 6.75.
Q. How long do I need to put the pH test strip into the liquid?
A. The Urine or Saliva needs to cover both test pads for 3-5 seconds. Then wait 15 seconds to read the pH level and match to colour chart.
Q. Can I put the pH strip into my mouth?
A. No. For the most accurate results you should test 2 hours after meals. Don’t rinse your mouth with water, or brush your teeth prior to testing. Spit the Saliva onto a clean spoon and dip the test strip into the saliva for 3-5 seconds making sure that both test pads are covered. Then wait 15 seconds to read your pH result and match to the colour chart.
Q. How long do I wait to match to the colour chart?
A. Wait 15 seconds before matching to the colour chart.
Q. Why are there two colour strips on the pH strip?
A. The reason why there are two pads on the strips is for a more accurate reading, one of the colours goes from neutral to alkaline and the other goes from neutral to acidic, so each test pad is going different directions on the PH scale.
Q. How often do you test your pH levels?
A. You can test as often as you like, however to get an average it is best to test once a day for 7-8 days and record your results in a chart.
Q. When is the best time to test your pH levels?
A. It is best to test the second morning urine. When you are testing the second morning urine also test your saliva. If you miss this time you can choose, 2 hours after breakfast, or 2 hours after lunch.
Q. Is there an expiry date for the pH strips?
A. The pH strips have a shelf life of 24 months (2 Years).
Q. If I soak the pH strips for longer will I get better results?
A. No. You should only dip the pH test strip in the Urine or Saliva for 3-5 seconds. Then read results after 15 seconds.
Q. What test is more accurate. The Urine or Saliva?
A. The urine test is more accurate than the saliva test. Urine will generally be about .25 more acidic than your saliva. The reason for the range difference is because more acids are excreted through the urinary system then through the mouth.
Q. What is a healthy pH level for my Urine & Saliva?
A. A healthy pH level is 7.0 for both Urine and Saliva.
* Exclusive Just Fitter Products *
If you liked this product, then I guarantee that you will LOVE our other Just Fitter fitness products! There’s a good reason why our average customer ends up using several different Just Fitter products to help them achieve their health and fitness outcomes!
(Hint: It’s because of the great design and excellent high quality materials we use in each product :-)